Latest Japanese train simulators
Posted by redracer on February 11, 2007
They are not slow with the latest stuff in Japan😀
Both new console platforms have train simulator releases out in the very near future …
- Wii – in March from Taito comes ‘Densha de GO – San’yo Shinkansen’. You can drive from Shin-Osaka to Hakata in either a 0, 100, 300, 500 or 700 Railstar set. It is priced at 6,090yen and there is also a special controller available for the same price.
- Playstation3 – from Ongakukan (the original ‘Train Simulator’ publisher) comes ‘Railfan’. It is priced at 8,190yen and you can see more details (and a demo) here (Japanese page). This one has 3 modes …
- Chicago’s ‘Brown Line’ (apparently a circular elevated suburban line)
- JR East’s Chuo line between Mitaka & Tokyo.
- Osaka’s Keihan Railway between Yodobashi & Demachiyanagi.
Here are some bad screen shot scans …
Densha de GO –
Wii Controller –